- Sentence starters
- Confusingly similar words
- Having something
- Expressing opinion
- Being interested
- Uses of tykätä and pitää
- Talking about time
- The case endings
- Which plural to use?
- Communication verbs
- Sentence types
- Verbs that you should know in order to understand the instructions
- Thinking in Finnish
- Past tenses in Finnish
- Newspaper articles in easy Finnish
- Grammar classics
Random courses on Memrise:
- Question words
- Vocabulary from Selkouutiset
- Sentences with adverbs
- Time expressions
- Conversation fillers
You will have 55 minutes to write three texts. The time reserved for reading comprehension, usually 5 or 6 texts, is 60 minutes. Follow the instructions carefully and make sure to complete all the tasks.
This list is copied from the latest paper issue of Puhutaan suomea magazine, which has an article about Yki test. These are the most typical topics at the intermediate level, so make sure you know how to talk and write about them.
- Minä ja taustani - Me and my background
- Koti ja asuminen - Home and living
- Jokapäiväinen elämä - Everyday life
- Sosiaalinen vuorovaikutus - Social interaction
- Matkustaminen - Traveling
- Terveys ja hyvinvointi - Health and well-being
- Työ - Work
- Ympäristö ja maantuntemus - Environment and geography
- Yhteiskunta - Society
After completing all the reading and listening exercises and brushing up your vocabulary, speaking and writing, take a break and sing along in Finnish! Before the exam day, go to bed early and make sure not to sleep in in the morning. Trust on yourself, and you'll do just fine.
Here are all the posts that I have written about Yki.