Thursday, December 7, 2017

Mitä uutta joulukuussa? What's new in December?

Here's a post about my books and courses that are available right now. The newest thing is that my third simplification will be out in just a couple of days! Heinähattu, Vilttitossu ja ärhäkkä koululainen is a children's novel, and you can already preorder it in www.booky.fi. I will definitely show the book in my Instagram once I have it, so you cannot miss it. :)

Novels that have been published earlier this year:


"Read a book in easy Finnish. It helps you learn more Finnish."

Available courses:


Podcast:

I also have a podcast channel where my goal is to speak easy Finnish. I'm either interviewing people about their job or hobbies, or just talking by myself.

Book club:

If you want to discuss easy Finnish books with other readers, you can join this Facebook book club hosted by my Facebook page. Right now, we are reading a story called Kauno ja Sutki. Of course, there is also a Memrise course so that you don't have to struggle alone with the new vocabulary.

Private lessons:

Here's my website about the private lessons. It says that I cannot take any new students right now, but I actually can, if you are ok with studying on Mondays or Tuesdays between 9.00 and 15.00. Other times might be negotiable, too, and you can always suggest topics and schedules for group courses.

Boot camp in Tampere:

Finally, if you have read this far, you might be excited to hear that on April 27-29 in 2018,  I will have a weekend course in Finnish at the Varala Sports Institute in Tampere! There won't be any lectures or grammar workshops, but the idea is that we will have a relaxing weekend speaking Finnish and participating in a couple of sports classes that I have chosen and professional sports people will teach. I am always willing to teach and talk about the details of Finnish grammar, but I won't be waking anybody up at 6 o'clock in the morning to conjugate verbs. I will soon have a real ad about the weekend, but send me an email (hanna.mannikkolahti@gmail.com) if you want to know more about the weekend already now. I have booked rooms for 10 ladies.

No comments: