- Mä odotan sitä innolla. - I'm waiting for it with enthusiasm.
- Mä oon siitä tosi innoissani. - I'm really excited about it.
- Vähän mä oon innoissani! - I'm REALLY excited! (Vähän sometimes means the opposite.)
- En malta odottaa! - I don't have the patience to wait!
- On tosi hauska mennä sinne. - It's really nice to go there.
- Onpa kiva mennä sinne! - So nice to go there!
p.s. Did you notice that my first simplification of a Finnish novel is out there? It is called Punainen kuin veri and it is a young adult novel by Salla Simukka. You can order the book online or borrow it from a Finnish library. You can also follow my Facebook page and my Instagram account.