Of course, there's more, but these seem to be very hard to remember:
- Ya is not a Finnish word. And is spelled ja. (Ya is Spanish and means jo - already.)
- Työdä is not a word. (At least not yet!)
- Kotoisin is not a verb. The expression to be (originally) from somewhere always requires the verb olla in front of it. Like in Minä olen kotoisin Seinäjoelta. - I'm originally from Seinäjoki, I grew up in Seinäjoki.
- Takaisin is also not a verb. It just means back, and it's used in expressions like Milloin sä tuut takaisin? - When will you come back? and Katso, kuka on tullut takaisin. - Look who's back.
- It's normaalisti, not normaalisesti.
Hyvää uutta vuotta 2017!