- You can borrow the books from your local (Finnish) library.
- The books are usually cheapest at Booky.fi.
- If you want to buy ten books at a time, you'll get a discount from my publisher.
- If you are interested in easy-to-read books, you can check out all my posts with the lable Books - Kirjat.
The life of Kimi Räikkönen until April 2018 written by a Finnish author Kari Hotakainen who is also one of the characters of the book.
- Questions about the book: bit.ly/selko-kimi
- A sample from the beginning of the book: bit.ly/selko-kimi_näyte
A story about two brothers who travel in Finland, Sweden, Thailand and in Australia trying to find their father whom either of them has never met.
A story about a man who is left alone with his newborn baby. Check out the movie trailer and you'll get the idea.
- Word explanations in Quizlet. (Play the matching game!)
- Questions about the book: bit.ly/selko-yösyöttö
- A sample about the book: bit.ly/yösyöttö_näyte
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
About the author of this blog:
My name is Hanna Männikkölahti, and I am a native Finn who gives private lessons via Skype and simplifies books into easy Finnish. Please leave a comment, if you have something to ask about Finnish or novels in easy Finnish.
Lue lisää selkokirjoista: https://privatefinnishlessons.com/books/