- ei - no, or s/he doesn't
- en - I don't
- et - you don't
- he - they (people)
- ja - and
- jo - already
- ku - because, then (in spoken language)
- me - we
- mä - I (in spoken language)
- ne - they (animals and things, but in spoken language also people)
- no - well
- ny - now (in spoken language)
- on - it is
- oo - spoken language form of ole, as in Minä en ole. - I am not.
- se - it, or s/he in spoken language
- sä - you in spoken language
- te - you plural
- ui - Swim! or s/he swims or s/he swam
- yö - night
Here are some sentences with the mini words:
- Hei te, nyt on yö! - Hey you guys, it's nighttime now!
- Et sä ui? - Don't you swim?
- No ku se ei ui. - Well, because he doesn't swim.
- Ne ei oo täällä ny. - They are not here now.
- Ne ui jo. - They swam already.
- Ja entä mä? - And how about me?
About the author of this blog: